Sneak Peek of the latest issue @UnitedYerdNews
1. Every company has a story of its beginning, and that includes UYB! This month marks the 11th Anniversary of United Yearbook's birth!
This issue will explain everything, labor pains and all!
2. Is there a way to channel your yearbook staff's energies during difficult and hard work,
and to help them use their yearbook experience as leverage for the future?
3. You, as a yearbook adviser, can gain insight into the steps for how to quantify and grade a yearbook class.
Find out how in this issue!
4. What is the key motivating factor in persuading students to purchase a yearbook? Is it really the price tag? or something else?
5. Exclusive Offers!
6. Additional helpful resources
United Yearbook creates a culture which inspires innovative,
creative thinking and builds empowering leadership!
Photo Courtesy of Tiffany Chau, Yearbook Staff of GGHS (2016-2017)
United Yearbook Printing Services is an innovative yearbook printing provider. Not only do we inspire the students and the yearbook class to think out of the box when they approach the design of their yearbook project, we also inspire them to work collaboratively as a team to achieve a common goal for the yearbook class and for their long-term growth and development in various leadership skills. Behind each achievement or a successful yearbook class, there is also a team of yearbook advisers and staff who work sacrificially to help the rest of the student body achieve a common goal. This platform serves to recognize these individuals and inspire others to do the same, and acknowledge their influence and significance in the classroom and beyond. We hope you enjoy each featured story we bring, and we welcome you to share how these stories inspire you!